Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hello from Duluth

"I am determined to be more photogenic than my parents"

Sorry for the delay in posting again...it's been a busy, albeit quiet, couple of weeks. Abbie's been either growing or getting more teeth ( I KNOW!) and hasn't been sleeping very well (no, it isn't because it's too cold in her room because we won't turn the heat on. We've already learned that lesson).

Abbie and I are currently in Duluth for the weekend visiting the Maki grandparents and having a jolly ol' time. We went to a popular portrait studio this morning to have some pictures taken. Abbie's first professional photos. Here is how it went. Plop her down, shoot. Change background. Plop her down, shoot. We had three different backgrounds to work with. It was great. We only had about 3-4 good pictures, but considering that is about 30% of the total pictures taken...I suppose those are pretty good odds. Even though the pictures didn't turn out that great we still ended up spending a lot of money (at least I think it was a lot). If anyone has any suggestions as to where to go...feel free to let me know!
I guess it would also help if Abbie would stay in one spot for longer than 5 seconds (but you'd think that these are professionals and know how to take a picture in that 5 second window!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she sure is a good looking kid! and seriously her personality is spectacular!!! can't wait to hang again, miss you guys!