So they think this is a good idea, huh?
Other than that, things have been pretty quiet. Well...except for the fact that -
- Abbie must only wear big girl shoes
- We finally bought Abbie her own chair (about time Mom and Dad)
- Followed by purchasing her own table and chair set. All of a sudden the house seems filled with toys!
- Abbie has constant bad hair days - I just don't want to cut it! It has taken 16 months to get this long!
- Abbie has her first 'boy-friend' to whom she does not actually interact with him but she also doesn't want to be 5 inches from him when he is around (yes, that's a toy G-U-N, but don't tell anyone, especially Sarah. Abbie is a 'Protecting Minneapolis - One Park at a Time'
You thought they were kidding, didn't you?
- Abbie FINALLY had an enjoyable time on the swings at the park (after months of trying to convince her it really was fun, her 'boy-friend' convinced her by laughing at his own enjoyment - I swear! If Bry likes it than Abbie will too!)
- Abbie kind had fun playing in the sand - Ed is so proud!
I promise that I will continue to update this blog...Maybe Ed will even add a post or two.