Friday, January 04, 2008

I'm working on it...really.

"whew"
It is official. Our 'holiday season' is FINALLY over! Everyone gave us all such great presents, we love everything! And I swear, I am working on those thank you cards...really I am! I hope to have them out shortly, but Thank you Everyone for all of the fabulous gifts! (We have already taken over 500 pictures on our brand new Digital SLR camera!!)
We also want to thank everyone that has bought us diapers this first year, it is greatly appreciated! We had to buy diapers for the first time this past weekend and we realized just how great this has been. Thank you Everyone (especially the Grandmas!).
More to come soon...

1 comment:

Teresa said...

what a cutie that girl of yours is! seriously, did you guys "hit the jackpot" on Abbie...

trival pursuit soon!!