Thursday, October 18, 2007

Quite a Busy Few Weeks

Well, over the past few weeks we've had a lot happen. Ed's brother, Shelby, came into town to meet his niece. Abbie took her first steps and I got my tonsils out. Right now, Abbie's at 'school' and my mom is here taking care of me (and trying to figure out what type if kitchen faucet we have in hopes of not breaking everything when I have to replace it). The past 48 hours have been pretty crazy and we still don't have hot water!

"Another picture?"

"Let's go, Shelby. Hurry up!"
Hopefully once we get our plumbing problems solved, I'll be able to get some good video of Abbie walking (which is more like 3-4 steps and then a dramatic leap into Papa's lap or fall to the knees).
And who needs to spend $20 on a walker/baby shopping cart toy when an empty tipped over Landry basket does just the trick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.