Monday, July 30, 2007

And I'm Standing

Holy cow. She just started to crawl on her hands and knees and now she is pulling herself up to STAND! We have kicked it into high gear with the baby-proofing. We put up gates last weekend and currently shopping around for an electrician. We live in an old house and, unfortunately, we have only a few outlets in each room (which are, of course, not placed in the best places!). Needless to say, we are a bit extension cord happy. Hopefully we will rid of that habit very soon!

"OK, so I can stand...I just gotta figure out how to get my upper body up."

"Well, I dold you that my nose was running and I'm tired and I can't help it if you can't get the mixed veggies in my mouth the first time."

2 comments:

Teresa said...

holy cow! she's halfway up- you two better watch out, soon she'll be taking on the world and you won't be able to stop her!

foursome of scrabble soon?

Jules said...

She is so darling! I love that color on her:) That is hilarious!