Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Watch out...I'm on a mission

Rolling...Rolling...Rolling

Well, it's official...Abbie is very independent. She is very close to crawling, but can still get around well by rolling. She is so good at it, she can roll herself around the entire room!
"Yeah, I rolled off my blanket...aren't you glad you cleaned those carpets?"

"Here I go...you better watch out!"

"See, I made it to the other side of the room...before you could even take another picture. Now I'm stuck."

Baby Buddha: "Hush now, I must reflect on my accomplishment."

Abbie has also been eating more foods these days including Apples, Sweet Potatoes, and Peas. The peas were the best, in my opinion, because they created the greatest reaction...it was fabulous!

"You are so mean Mama. Why do you laugh?"

Hope you are all well!


Love,
Sarah, Ed and The Abs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are too much!!!!! Granny Maki