Sunday, March 18, 2007

Busy Weekends...





We've had a busy couple of weeks! We took Abbie on her first long car ride to LaCrescent, MN (by LaCrosse, WI in Southern Minnesota) to visit the Sundstrom Grandparents. The trip was a lot of fun and Abbie had a blast!

This weekend both Grandma's came and spent a day with Abbie while Ed and I went to the WCHA Final 5 Hockey tournament...it was great fun for everyone! It was the first time I had been away from Abbie for any length of time and I actually did quite well. Both Grandma's had a good time hanging out with Abbie.

Abbie and I are planning our first overnight trip to Duluth in two weeks and we cannot wait! I am excited because I get to meet the newest addition to the Messel clan that arrived on St. Patty's day! I am SOO EXCITED!

Love you all,
The Fam.
Pictures:
Top: Abbie getting ready for an afternoon of shopping. She likes spending Papa's money too.
Bottom: Abbie all dressed up to watch the Gophers on TV.

No comments: