Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Abby, Abbie, or Abbi


So, we are having a dilemma on how to spell Abigail's nick name. I like the traditional ABBY and Ed likes ABBIE because he is an I-E (Eddie, which is what most of his family calls him). So, thought we'd get some other ideas. How do you think we should spell Abby? Not that it really matters because in a couple of years she'll have a personality all of her own and change it! Her is a recent picture of her.

She weighed in at 7lbs 10oz today. I think that it all went to her cheeks!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

what about a bit of both: Abbey? i stil like the Abi... or Abie- whatever you come up with she'll love and hate and change her own mind a million times over!

hope all is well. cant' want to see you all again.
T

Anonymous said...

Just call her Squeaker.
Granny Maki

Anonymous said...

I vote for Abbie...cute
Great Aunt Amy

Anonymous said...

I vote for Abbie...cute
Great Aunt Amy