Thursday, July 20, 2006

We have a BLOG!

Well. We finally did it. We jumped on the BLOG bandwagon! That's ok though because we have too many family and friends that live out of town/state and we really want to keep in touch. I truly tried to create our own "personal web page"...Time Warner provides free web space, but there is one catch...ya have to know HTML code! Um yeah, I'm not quite that computer literate.

SO...we now have an outlet to share all of our big news to everyone we know...thanks to T who suggested the site! You really are the best.

In case anyone who is reading this doesn't know, Ed and I are expecting our first child December 4th, 2006. We are both extremely excited and everything is going well. We had an Ultrasound a few days ago and we did find out the sex, however...we won't post the sex of the baby on this site because some people don't want to know (I don't know how you can handle the suspense!).

Ok that is all for now..There will be more later..I promise!

Sarah and Ed

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ed and Sarah,

You KNOW I am so excited for you both and the fact that I will be a GRANDMA! I know you will be great parents and you know I love you both and can't wait to get my hands on that little one.

Mom, Ellen

Anonymous said...

This is really cool Sarah and Ed! It is amazing what you can do now with baby photos:) Thanks for sharing it with me. It is a really good way to show everyone what you want them to know/see, and of course what is happening. You should tell me what the sex of your baby Baggenstoss is... inquiring minds want to know! My guess is boy... but an equally good guess of mine would be girl. You should just tell me, it is not necessary that I be surprised;) See ya- Jules

Anonymous said...

Smaki,what a wonderful idea. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this experience with you & Ed. I am glad there are computer savvy people like you and T to come up with these ideas. I would like to know the sex of the baby. Will the baby look good in purple?
Susan in AZ

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Eddie...
This is a great way to share your experience with everyone! I love the BABY BAGGS name too. I would love to know the sex. I guess I need to call Grandma Ellen and ask her. Congrats to you both!! Am very excited for you guys! Take care and I look forward to more updates... PAM in Kentucky

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah and Ed. This is a very good way to keep everyone in the loop with the growing Baggenstoss family. Jeremy and I are so excited for you both and we can't wait to spoil him/her like crazy (we know but I don't want to ruin it for everyone else). We look forward to more updates. Congratulations again. Love Amy and Jeremy